Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tribute to the Naked Gun star Leslie Nielsen

Leslie Nielsen is dead

Leslie Nielsen (photo: AP)

The stars paying tribute to the Naked Gun star Leslie Nielsen, who died Sunday at the age of 84 due to pneumonia complications illnesses.
On Twitter, many of which cite the words Laslie in the movie "Airplane": "I'm serious ... and do not call me Shirley."
Here are other sentences that they say:
Ryan Seacrest: It hurt Lasie Nielsen hear his death. To this day "Airplane" is still one of my favorite comedy.
Marlee Matlin: A good and acquaintances died today - Leslie Nielsen. So nice, funny, talented man. He will be missed. RIP
Brooke Burke: Very sad to hear Lasie Nielsen dies. Prayer for the people he loves.
Nia Vardalos: RIP Leslie Nielsen. Shierley, you will be missed.
Russell Brand: RIP. Leslie Nielsen. Shierley, he will be missed.
Slash: RIP Leslie Nielsen, one of my favorite all-time komidian. You are my friend; will greatly miss you. Wow, a loss. Iii |: ("& do not call me Shirley."
Josh Groban: Shiely, it's breaking my heart RT @ nytimesarts Leslie Nielsen, Heroes, and then the hilarious actor, dies at 84.
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment